Friday, July 20, 2012

So excited to announce...


...that I am now a Scrap Chick at Birds of a Feather Kit Club!!

I am already working with the August kit and loving the team that I work with!  You can check out the kits HERE, the blog HERE and the message board HERE!

I hope you come join in the fun!  Not only are the kits great, but the challenges, the inspiration and the community are wonderful, too!  I'm so happy to be a part of the team!

Be sure to check back for my first of FOUR reveals this month in just a few days!! 

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my fun!

3 comments:

  1. congrats Nicole! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I've GDT for BOAF before and Amy's kits are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Dreams do come true!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!